Sunday, July 5, 2009

And the list goes on and on...

and the list goes on and on....
 
Trip to Memphis, getting lost on the way back, our apartment, making everyone who entered dress up and take a picture, sharing a room, sharing clothes, not sharing Tracy's socks, birthday waffles, hair-cuts, praising Jesus to the point that Tracy was annoyed and left the apartment, hiding from each other, Simon & Murphy, pretending to be you on the phone so the church would pay you for that painting job, truth or dare the last night in the apartment, playing "what kind of man will I marry", Allison turning down every guy who ever liked her =), Cadbury mini eggs, not allowing people to come in unless they had mini eggs to offer, taking a poll of who thinks vanilla candles stink, Padre!, hotel where we stayed 20ft. from the cemetery, spending all my money on a nose ring and not being able to eat for the rest of the trip, hooking me up with the guy from Blockbuster, shoe polishing my car!!!, hiding my car from me, laughing til we thought we might cry or puke... or possibly both simultaneously, Young Life, " I'm dating Bryan Ray", "Bryan and I are engaged", "You know Mike Husserell " (with hand motions).
 
I love you my friend.  I hope you have an awesome Birthday and I appreciate all of the memories!!!!  I look forward to making lots more =)
 
Love, Brooke Tigtig

No comments:

Post a Comment