Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet Allison

Sweet Allison,

You are a treasure to me!  I am so happy to be near you in this season of life.  I feel like you have really walked into a whole new level of passion for Jesus this past year, and it is super encouraging to see.  Being in dgroup with you a while back was so life giving and sweet, but to even just see how much more you love the Lord now is really awesome. When I came to OU, I was pleasantly surprised that the Lord was still putting new people in my life to be life-long friends.  I know that sounds silly, typical 18 year old thinking I guess, that your life couldn't possibly change that much after your 20! :)  So all of that to say, I think I am still slightly shocked (in a good way) when the Lord puts new people in my life that I know I will remain close to for years and years, and I am glad to be friends with you!  And even though it is a fairly new friendship, I know it is one that is special.  You are very dear to me, and I love doing life with you and your family.  As I think about you, the Word I have for you is that your creativity is noteworthy to the Lord.  You have a creativity about you Allison that I know really honors Him.  I really love that you makes things and events look and feel special, and I really see that as a significant gifting of yours.  I just want you to know that not everyone can do what you do!  And it is part of what makes you such a great friend, mother, and wife.

You are someone to be admired Allison Ray…

Much Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment