Sunday, July 5, 2009

sweet Allison

Happy Birthday my sweet friend! You have been such a bright part of my life. I think your family moved to Branderwood when I was 4. I can remember being so excited to have another family in the neighborhood  with so many kids. Plus, I was in luck because there was one my age! There was an instant connection and from that day on we were best friends. We rode bikes pretending we were college girls driving cars around. We spent many days exploring the area, dressing our younger brothers up, and running from Buck ( your wild dog) :). I have so many fond memories of us growing up
and into adulthood. You were the friend that I never got sick of. We could spend all day every day together and be completely happy. Some of my fondest memories were out at the softball fields with you playing 1st base and me playing pitcher and of course me throwing the ball way over your head and you having to chase after it. 

When we got to Whittier I was so excited because I finally got to go to school with my best friend! We were locker mates and tried to get our classes together. Even though we did so many different activities we maintained our special bond. You came to most of my basketball and soccer games and cheered me on. You were always so supportive of me. 

I know in our crazy lives with kids and husbands it's hard to see you as much as I would like. But I always feel at home with you like we never skip a beat and can talk about anything. It's never awkward. I have derived so much strength from you. You are such a wonderful Christian and you inspire me more than you know. You helped me through a difficult time last summer with my etopic pregnancy. I knew you knew my pain and you helped me feel at peace.

I truely love you and your family. I have spent so much time with Rosses in my life. I just pray that my children have a special family they can be close friends with like I had growing up. God Bless!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment