Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 30th Al!!

I can't believe it's actually here! We've been talking/joking about you turning 30 for at least the past 5 years! I know it will be a wonderful new chapter in your life filled with many precious blessings. You already have 2: new home, new son on the way!!! On this special day, know that I truly treasure our friendship and feel blessed to have you in my life.
I love thinking about Denver, as it was such a great season in our friendship, bringing to mind so many wonderful memories. I love that Michael and I spent our first 4th of July together with you guys in Estes Park, the fireworks over the mountains were amazing (not to mention the styrofoam cooler). I love that we spent our first Thanksgiving together at your house (having enough food for 20 people and only 4 of us)! We played lots of cards, had lots of coffee and desserts (especially dip cones) and shared many great conversations. Having great friends close by made it so much easier to be far from home!! It’s also comforting to know that I’m not the only one who will eat a small dinner just so I can have dessert (we all have our priorities right?!)
Thank you for your continual encouragement, love, and sincerity. We hope you have a very memorable 30th birthday in your new home!! We love you!
Mike and Amy Hobson

No comments:

Post a Comment