Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison!

Happy 30Th Birthday Allison!
 
Oh the best is yet to be.. Allison we are so bless to have you in our family. I remember when Bryan told me that the Lord had showed him that he would soon ask you out. I ask him what was he waiting for, he let me know that God had not release him to do that yet, besides that you had a boyfriend! A few months later you had your first date, and he let me know you were the one for him.  Thank-you for loving our Bryan..being a wonderful wife and mother. Thank-you for sharing sweet little Millie Jean with us, and allowing us to be apart of her life. I love to watch how much Bryan loves you and Millie, and can't wait to see you hold your sweet little Owen. Bill and I are praying for you to have this most wonderful birthday, and that this year will be a year of blessings.
I can't wait to see how the Lord works through you, around you and in you and your family.
Happy Birthday, Allison
Much love, G and Kaki

No comments:

Post a Comment