Sunday, July 5, 2009

hApPy BiRtHdAy aLLiSoN jEaN!!

Sweet Allison,
Happy 30th!!! I hope you have the best birthday this year!!! I can still remember when I first met you at OC....a LONG time ago!!! I remember being so drawn to you and just knowing that there was something different and special about you!! Your love for the Lord is amazing and so inspiring to everyone around you!! I remember being in the dorms with you, tomi jo, nicole, and april praying for our sweet husbands...and now I think we have the two sweetest husbands ever!!! God is so good!! I love seeing you with little Millie! You are such a good mommy and I can't wait to meet Owen!! What lucky little babes to have you as a mommy!
I love you so much sweet friend!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
love, Laura Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment