Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison!

Allison, 

I have loved getting to know you over the last few years.  The first memory I have of you is going to get drinks and sitting in the gazebo at the park talking and getting to know each other.  I remember really admiring your openness and honesty and thinking how that must really draw people to you.  I think the most significant thing I remember about our friendship is when we both picked each other's names at cluster and the Lord used you to really speak truth in my life and really encourage me in my giftings.  I remember the Lord clearly telling me how pleased he was with you and Bryan and the way that you trust the Lord.  I really felt like the Lord was saying that he will bless you over and over as you continue to trust him with your lives.  It seemed so significant at the time...that the Lord was bringing Millie to you as a gift from the Lord and a sign of his faithfulness and a way to show his pleasure over you and Bryan.  Allison, I am confident that the Lord is going to use you in huge ways to impact the Kingdom, and I am really excited about the idea of walking some of those things out with you.  I feel like the adventure is beginning and the Lord has things for us that are beyond our wildest imaginations if we just continue to run after him.  Thanks for having such an open and encouraging heart.  I am excited to learn from you and with you.  I feel blessed to get to celebrate your 30th birthday and celebrate the things the Lord has done and the things he will do in the next season.  Many many blessings to you and your family in this next season.  
Much love, 
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment