Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison!

Alli Jean,
 
Too bad your birthday  is not on Thursday this year!!! I mean not til Thursday!!! If we could only find all of the old YL videos of us, I think I would watch them all day long.
Sister, not only are you one of the most fun girls, I know, you are also one of the most tender hearted women of GOd I know. You know that the summer of 98 was such a momentous time in my spiritual walk with the Lord, and God used you in an incredible way to point me towards his truth and goodness. I am so thankful for the years in college that we lived together, and we were able to serve the Lord through Junior High ministry together. You have a very special place in my heart Al! I love you so much and I am so thankful to call you my friend. Have stinkin 30th Birthday, I can't beieve it is actually here. I only wish I could celebrate with you. You have such a sweet family that loves you so much, and I glad Chris and I were apart of the early days of Bryan and Al. I can wait to share sotries with Millie and Owen when they get older about the sweet way Bryan pursued their mommy!
Have a blessed day, and remember I love you dearly and I am so thankful that God blessed me with a friend like you!
 
His Love,
 
Tracy Carlson
 
"I thank God every time i remember you!" Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment