Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet Friend

Sweet Allison,
You are such a blessing in my life! I have loved getting to know you more this past year...the Lord has blessed my life with you and your sweet family! You are a caring and compassionate mommy to your precious Millie Jean and soon to be Owen. You are a kind and thoughtful wife...a sweet sister...and a selfless, joyful friend to all!
My first memory of you is during worship when we met at McKinnley elementary school...I thought "She seems so sweet, so kind...I wish I knew her, I would love to get to know her." Just a few years later, the Lord has blessed me with your friendship and to be on the journey of motherhood with you! I am more than grateful!
John 13:34, Jesus says to love one another...I can't think of someone who loves others so well, than you! I pray you have a lovely 30th birthday with your family and friends! We are celebrating you! We are so blessed to know you and to call you friend! Love you Sweet Allison!
With love, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment