Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yeah, Allison is 30 (and I finally figured this thing out!!)

Al, Ross Daddy, RD...well, I have lots of memories of you over the years I've known you, I think we met when we were like 12 and we're going to be 30 already?!! Crazy. I remember having so much fun with you going to young LIFE (said in deep voice trinny) and playing "who am i" during pom practice. We would literally drive as fast as we could after football games and run to the door so we wouldn't miss YL. And we also were always getting in trouble at pom for talking/laughing in the back : ) Will try to post some old pics from high school if I can find them later! You've always been someone who makes me laugh the hardest. Now that we're all grown up (or at least a little more mature) you still are someone I just love being around. Not only because you can still make me laugh like no other, but you're also someone who encourages me to keep seeking Jesus. I love your joy for life and I love how you love the Lord. Thanks for being such a dear friend to me all these years and for being such a great example of a faithful servant. Love you friend!!! Kalee (el...MO)

No comments:

Post a Comment